Interning outfit of zeee dayyy! I forgot how great fridays are 😉 No interning tomorrow whomp whomp!!
After interning I had SIM- which, as always was excellent. My favorite days are def Friday, because on Friddizles we do the usual suspects (aka lifting ish) but we also do endurance’/conditioning! Another sweet sauce thing about SIM is that there are no girls that go bahah I’ve seen one other girl in the section after me, so its like 20 guys and me…don’t get any ideas…they are in high school still bahah.
Anyways the conditioning today was sprints x14 (down back down) with things inbetween during the “rest” so like push ups, v sits, squats, etc… we also did tons-o-abs today which was goodie as well.
I then went home and made a really delish-e-o-so protein shake. It was 1 banana, 1 scoop protein powder (WHICH I’M ALMOST OUT OF!?! OH NO! any suggestions I might switch brands), 1 cup skim milk, 1 tbsp cocopowder..NOM I also bought a shaker finally…so I don’t always need to make silly ol’ frozen smoothies
OooOoo0o so tonight for dinnero I didn’t wanna go out to eatski because I’m absolutely pooped and I just wanna lay in my big comfy chair and watch the hills starting with season one #judgeme #ilovethehills So anyways I bought a salmon burger from wegmans OMGGG so good. and their brussle sprouts…threw those suckers on the grill to get them all crispy n burnt (just the way I like it 😉 )
Btw- Random fact about me- I’m that girl that lights her marshmellow on fire completely letting it burn…because I like them blaaaaaaaaack
Q-HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR SMORES/SHMELLOWS?!?!?!
Name 3 things sitting next to you right now:
1. nalgene HYDRATION NUDGE- GO DRINK WATER RIGHT NOW
2. my baby (aka blackberry)
3. runners world even though i havent even opened it yet
Name 2 foods you can’t live without:
1. banana’s i have about 2 every day
2. eggs….i love them- low call and stacked with protein- WHY WOULDNT ANYONE WANT TO EAT THAT?!?!
Name 2 things you can’t live without:
2. running, about a year ago i would have never said this, now i can’t imagine my life without it
Name 2 people you can’t live without:
1. my family- these people mean everything to me, and seriously losing two family members recently only brought me even closer to them. family went from a lower priority in my life to my #1 priority.
2. My best friends. It’s amazing how we’ve been able to remain best friends when we are all in such different places. Jay’s been IN ANOTHER COUNTRY since 9th grade and hes still my bff, amanda moved after graduation, collines about to be married and move to dc, and pregs and brit and i are still perf. legit though, these people have been with me through everything. THEY ARE FAMILY.
Name 1 thing you did today:
STRENGTH IN MOTION 😀
Name 2 things you learned from the healthy blogging community:
1. They have helped me realize balance in my life with not working out too much and not restricting my foods, it has helped me realize that i should enjoy my food rather than seeing it as something to survive and as a negative thing.
2. a million gazillion recipes. oh also i am so thankful for learning about GREEN MONSTERS because life wouldn’t be the same without them