As Hungry Runner Girl, aka favorite blogger ever, suggested that we all do this, here is my second week of TTT!
1. During my sophomore year high school I was playing 3 sports during every season. So during basketball season I was still going to soccer practices after basketball and I had softball as well on the weekends. This being said I was becoming run down and my feet started to become super sore. My parents thought I should go see a foot doctor. A couple x-rays later and we found out I am a freak. No but seriously. I am a freak. I have an extra bone in each of my feet. And when I’ve been working out or doing a lot of stuff that causes stress on the feet the bones start to pop out a little….Yeah like I said I’m a freak.
2. I like to take pictures of myself in bathrooms and then send them to my friends obnxiously throughout the day…Seriously they get random pictures of myself or random things I see multiple times throughout the day. It’s my way to keep them from forgetting about meh 😉
3. I have bought yoga DVDs, done the beginners yoga ish but still not good. It’s my flaw. But I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to be able to do it. Def adding that onto the after marathon ta dooo list. Side note- another obsession of mine is tumblr stalking yoga sites….I want to be able to do all those crazy thingsssssss.
Now onto February Goals real quick!
I noticed that in Jan/Dec/Nov I didn’t really have focused goals. November was all about reaching goal (which I did, but then gained 6+lbs). In Dec/Jan I didn’t even make goals! WHAT?!? Yeah blogging NO NO. My bad guys. So a goal in itself- MAKE FEB GOALS- oh okay here they are 🙂
- COMPLETE THE WINTERMAN MARATHON. I think this goal is self explanatory 🙂 Feb 20th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!….!!!!!!!!!..!!!!…!!!!!…!!!!
- Push ups 100 every morning and 100 every evening! WHOMP WHOMP
- Planks, 6 planks through out the day (starting w 1min, probs will increase)
- Majority of work should be done at the library.
- Try new things,(foods, activities,books)
- Eat more protein, good carbs, good oils. Track EVERYTHING.
- Hopefully, in the process of all the goods- lose 3-4lbs (by march 3rd). I won’t be too upset if this doesn’t happen. I want to focus on overall healthy eating and obvs main focus is on training properly and fueling right!)
LETS DO THIS
Q- Do you have any good Feb goals?? What are your tangents 🙂